Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bedazzled

It's probably the 4th time I watched Bedazzled... I know I know.. it's such an old movie.. but it's a nice one and it also present a good message to everyone as well..



Last time I always have alot of wishes... Well, I still do have now... but not as siau as last time lar..

I always wished to be rich, rich to the extend that I don't have to work, go shopping everyday in those upmarket shops, buying designer clothings & shoes. I also wish to be prettier, to have a nice body, nicer butt, nicer facial features, nicer hair, handsome & rich boyfriend, and soo many more... trust me.. I can go on and on on my wish list...

But then again, I will also question myself.. If I have all those, will I be a happier person? Will I have the friends that I have now?

Anyway, in the movie, the devil looks so delicious and God is just someone in prison.. truth is... that's reality... the devil will always tempt us to sin against God by making things that are wrong looks right & delicious... and living God's way is... tough.. but in the end.. i think that's the only way to live life to the fullest...

No comments: