Thursday, November 6, 2008

fire alarm

No word can describe how shocked I was this morning when I was awoken by the fire alarm in the hotel at 4am in the morning.
Even right now, the thought of how the alarm sounds frighten me..

Being the only person in charge at night & looking after the wellfare of 22 guests is not easy at all.. Worst when you are not trained about the fire procedures.

But I did my best to solve it and used the best of my brain to think logical solution at 4am in the morning.

The owner is not happy at all.
Some guests are not happy and upset at how I handle the situation.
They complaint and most probably going to take it up to the Health & safety or Fire dept.
:(

I need something to calm me down... :(

But for all of you, let this be a lesson as well... If you are put in charge of something or travelling, find out about the fire procedure or any emergency procedures... don't be a blur cow like me..

Lesson learnt hard & well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now become smarter lorrr.. :D

never learn, never know... so nevermind lar.. next time smarter d! yeah