Friday, April 11, 2008

difference

last night i was chatting with my sister...

she was telling me how a childish boy in her uni is driving her up the wall...
the childish boy has been asking help from my sister to finish his assignment.. My sister being very kind, agreed to help him by providing him the answer and show him some guidance and the rest of the steps and equation, he has to do it on his on. instead of thanking her, he say he don't want, he want the completed assignment of hers so that he just need to copy and paste. my sister say no. then he went and tell his friends (which is also her friends) tat she's very mean and scolded him and purposely want him to fail in this assignment.

my sister being the kinder one and the one that rarely throws thantrum, just simply explain to her friends and still have the energy to layan his phone calls and still persuade him to do his own assignment.

if this situation falls in me, that guy is a goner. i would have totally ignored him as if he never exist and probably give him a good scolding (since he ask for it in the first place.. )

same situation, different approach. what's your style?

1 comment:

navy1048 said...

me ar? i ll slapped him lor.. hahahahaa