Wednesday, April 9, 2008

friendship, relationship & abondan the ship

she's not talking to me anymore... funny...

that guy is not her boyfriend (or at least that's what they have been telling me)
That guy.. to me is just a casual friend, a colleague. That's all.
No affair, no secret likings not even consider as buddy...
we do have dinner together once in a blue moon, but in 2 years of knowing together, we only went out for dinner alone for less than 5 times.
It's not even those fancy or flashy restaurant, just normal hawker food, mamak stall.
and even those dinner are just an impromptu thing.

Girl S,
he's just my team mate and my friend. I have no intention to steal him from you, IF he's yours. you are a nice girl, but you got to control yourself. You are freaking him out with such behaviour. I'm leaving in less than 2 months time so don't make my time there even harder than now.

Girl B,
stop lying. You are telling too much lies. I like you at first, but your lies destroy this friendship. Though whatever relationship you have with him is none of my business, but lying to me about what he has done to you is stupid. I don't hate you but i can't talk to a liar.

Boy E,
If you can't handle a lady properly, i suggest you stop stepping into a relationship now. Mistake or no, we women have our feelings and sleeping around with them and ditch them saying that they are not your type is not the way to go.

I'm glad i'm leaving soon. I really am. you guys have taught me a few lessons in life. thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the issue that most leng lui will face lor..

so..
Hypotesis A: Leng Lui will face this issue
Hypotesis B: Jennifer face this issue

Conclusion: Jennifer=Leng Lui