Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Employed

I think I've got myself a job... however, I'm not too sure if they are aware of my visa status...

hmmm.... I wonder if I'll be employed and made redundant in few days time? :s

*slap*slap*

I think I still don't believe that I've got the job... The reason perhaps is that I haven't seen the acceptance letter and the way they hire me... a bit not systematic... so... dunno if jadi or not one...

Just don't wan to put too much hope on it just in case it's a false alarm.. :(

Anyway... all glories still have to go to God! :)

I was thinking "God, if this is not the job You want to do, then let it be... "

Then, she called & told me that I'm hired...

I shall confirm everything when I receive the acceptance letter..

doubtful little me... sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so fast got a job dy huh? cool! God is really good all the time!! :D

deepak said...

good good .. work work... then after that go holiday whole europe... ...