Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my new work place

Just within a week of work, I've heard lots of gossips about one another... oh dear... looks like everywhere u go, there's bound to be gossips... especially if you put a bunch of girls to work together... i better watch my mouth and be careful with what i say... i think the people there are quite sensitive towards the things you say. Joke or not, you'll never know how they will react to it...

Other than the gossip thingy, they are generally ok... they treated me good despite me being the odd one out, the work is not too hard and the working hour is quite alright.. at least it's more human and don't have to wake up at some odd crazy hours like 4am!!

I'm doing both reception & serving breakfast & dinner as well. It's fun because i get to learn to cook some english dish with some funny names on it. :)

This is where i work:

http://www.21thelakes.co.uk/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...flaky was here :) learn to cook some delicious dishes ya..come bck kch cook for us to eat :p

Anonymous said...

mousy? hahahaa, i wonder who is that??

hahaa, walow, so nice lei the hotel... geng...

snap some pic lei

Anonymous said...

haha... mousy is my sister;)