Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009

ok... 2 more days before we all say bye bye to 2008...
Whatever that happens in 2008 will soon be history... it will just be a part of our journey in the world. All the UPs and DOWNs happened has already happen. What else can we do? Perhaps work on the DOWNs that it will be an UP in 2009. Cherish the UPs and maintain in throughout 2009.

Ok... i'm starting to talk crap... so anyway, 2009 will be an awesome year...

I bought a devotion book as a little Christmas present for myself. it's called "Ending your day right" by Joyce Meyer.

I have made a promise to myself and to God to read the book together with the Bible every evening, no matter what.

Tell me your plans for 2009. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahseh, sounds good!.
Great to hear that.

for me is to get organized.
learn to set priorities, set standards, .. felt a bit out of place this whole 2008.

hee..

Anonymous said...

for me is to figure out what I'm going to do with my life! My masters end in Sept, I still have no clue what to do then! LOL! Happy New Years, darling!