Thursday, December 4, 2008

What I did during my holiday


I saw a reindeer hiding behind a bush


I 'milked' a cow


I ate German sausage


We both have Krispy Kreme donuts


I drank Ale & hot chocolate with Baileys


I ate pancakes


I also have goulash!


He have 2 goulash!


I saw a dead pig...


... and he goes & order it


I saw Santa Clause stuck on the town hall roof!


Our first snow experience


His first snowman


My first cacat snowman, which later turns to a snow-woman


P/s: Ling, sorry we didn't go and visit you as we found out that the train fare to your place is very expensive!!! Perhaps we can plan for a holiday together to Europe next year?! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea. I know. It's expensive for me to go to your place as well. :( Maybe when I saved enough money.