Friday, May 22, 2009

a new laptop & more blabbling

we finally got a new laptop... this time we only got 1 to share cos... expensive lar... our new laptop is Asus Eee PC 10.2" screen in white! :) very chic... hehhe


and I'm glad that those Ireland photos are still in the camera when our laptops got stolen.. so very soon I'll resume normal postings of my Ireland trip... good thing they didn't take the camera with them.... if not... hmm.... I'll hunt them down!!!!!

I'm slowly receiving all my new debit & credit cards... but still haven't found a proper purse to keep it... can you imagine that we shop the whole and can't find a single purse for me?!! It's either too big or too small or too canggih as in, on the purse it self, it has way too many zips.... we don't really need that much zip right? the one that is really nice is just too expensive... :(
sponsor me please, anyone?

anyway, I need to get some zzz now cos I did something stupid just now... I actually went to a walk-in fridge wanting to take table clothes! :s not very smart eh...

1 comment:

deepak said...

welcome back online!