Wednesday, May 13, 2009

stolen

right... for something more serious... yes... both our laptops were stolen yesterday while we were at Manchester China town....

So, please do expect a slow update on my blog... sorry...

This is to whoever that took it... You can keep the laptop... but why took our clothings bag??? why in the world do you want someone's dirty underwears & dirty socks? Do you know that you have taken my most valuable thing? MY PILLOW!!!!b It's something money can't buy ok?! And you've taken my Malaysian ID card & driving license... so if you'll be kind enough to send these back to me... it's not valuable to you anyway....

my address is:
The Austwick Traddock
Austwick via Lancaster
LA2 8BY North Yorkshire

Thank you kindly...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry to hear about this jenn. *hugs* Anything I could do on my end? Have you reported to police and called the embassy? Call me if u need anything ok?

saadhaka said...

Sorry to hear about this Jenn. Not sure what could possibly make you feel better, but I hope you do soon. Huggs!

deepak said...

dang theiving bastards....sorry for u guys man ... so passports all ok? still can ncomeback or u guys stuck there now?

slack betul la.. this was after u guys came back ah?

Jenn said...

hey guys.. thanks for the concern... we are ok... yeah.. reported to police already...
now have to spend money to get a new laptop lor.. :(

stupid bastard thief... I hope he have a slow and torturing death!

eagle said...

eh, how he stole ur stuff lar? from the camper van? or u guys walk walk then rampas?

Star said...

Is everything ok now,dear??? hmm..sorry to hear that. Didn't know that the foreign thief so 'garang', even take your toiletries and everything...

Please take care of yourself ok??? muaks