Monday, December 31, 2007

Msn conversation

Today I chatted with Erique on Msn at work. A friend whom I only met twice. Somehow deep conversation struck between the 2 of us. I’m Christian & he’s a Buddhist. We both have different perceptive about God & about life.

He asked me a question:

Erique [11:57 AM]: do you see God as an "entity"?
Jenn[11:58 AM]: no..
Jenn[11:58 AM]: He's someone dear to me..
Jenn[11:59 AM]: he's someone that i can talk to...
Erique [11:59 AM]: yeah talking to jesus is rather peaceful

Then it hit me. Have I been talking to Him lately?

“Lord, please forgive me for I have put You aside and try to solve the problem all by myself. I should have known better that I don’t have that kind of strength to pull through. It’s only through You that problems can be solve and that includes the ever crazy high sales target. Amen”

No comments: