Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lost

Everyday I feel like quitting. Quitting my job and just get out of here. I know this job has brought me far, it help me get my little Myvi, my laptop, occasional spa & facial.

I hate my job… I seriously do. Previously I told people that I like my job is because of the money been paid to me. But now, it’s just not worth it. I think I’m going thru some dark moments of my life… damn..

I want to break free, I want to travel, I want to experience people’s culture, I want to get out of this small island. I hate this island. The traffic is crazy, the parking system is the most retarded.

Maybe I’ve ignore God’s word. Maybe I wasn’t meant to be here in the first place. I don’t’ know.

Why my heart keeps on calling me to overseas. Was it an influence by Dom, or by movies? Why UK especially? Not US, not China, Korea, Japan or any other part of the world?

Today’s daily bread talks about the importance of reading God’s word.

Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your Law – Psalm 119.18

I think I should read Bible not just for the sake of reading but to really ponder about it. It’s my weakness when it comes to reading things. I tend to skip lines hoping I can finish it asap. This shouldn’t be done on reading bible. Bible = food for soul. No wonder my soul is hungry all the time because I’ve been skipping “meals”

I shouldn’t concentrate so much on improving my work ethic, though it’s important but I think improving myself is much more important.

"Lord, I’m tired. All doors seem out of reach and out of sight. Please Lord, open my eyes so I may see You, open my ears so I may hear Your words, open my heart so I may receive You. I’m confused. I’m lost. Help me Lord so I can get back on track. Amen."

No comments: