Tuesday, January 27, 2009

engaged

He proposed to me last night & I said yes...

His mom called me this morning... giggling away happy for the good news... :)

I haven't told my parents yet...somehow a bit scared of their reaction...especially my dad's reaction.. will he still think that I'm too young to get married? Mind you, I'm turning 27 this year...

I'm happy & scared at the same time... is it normal?

No plans yet for the wedding date, the location (definitely not in UK!!)... Location might be a problem.. i think.. I'm from Kuching, he's from KL, but most friends are in PG... could it be in PG then?

Can we plan our wedding in UK and then go back get married straight away?? a bit siau right?!

What sort of wedding theme? Garden? Beach? normal boring banquet? jungle?

Heck.. I don't even know which finger should i wear the ring!!!! :s

10 comments:

saadhaka said...

I'm soooo Happy for you and Dom :)
How about a Garden one? Heheh. . .!
Lots of Huggs..

Jenn said...

Thank you! Thank you! :)
yeah.. i like the idea too...
relax atmosphere, nice simple flowy dress.. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats dearie!!!! *hugs* Get like a super unorthodox marriage... like in a wooden chalet at Taman Negara! Or on a cruise ship? Or skydiving from a plane. Wow! That would be super cool! :D

Jenn said...

skydiving? cool... i abit scared of height ler... ahahhaha....

Anonymous said...

darling, I'm really happy for you when knowing this news..:D
Hmm...what about wedding camping in Kerachut??? muahahha....
May your love with Dom grow blossom day by day with God's blessing... muaks....

deepak said...

hey rock star!! so super happy when i read Dom's status on FB had ... and of course came over here to rad the whole story!.... CONGRATS to the both of u... my vote : Beach wedding... but then again with out weather.. hhmm well which ever ur choice is i'll be there (if invited la ;P )

Jenn said...

thank you! thank you! :)

We are very excited as well.. just managed to get my engagement ring.. :) didn't know that diamond looks so good on me.. hehe...

Deepak, of course you are invited... you are most welcome to come & kill us if we didn't invite you & Jasmine!!

Star, I also told him about having wedding photo shoots in Keracut with you all since we always hang out there.. :)

I love beach wedding too... but that also depends on budget lor.. :s

see how first.. hopefully can save more during our stay in UK

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
1 week i not online and..............u r engaged!!!!!! wow!

nice nice............

but walow...............

"he proposed to me last night & i said yes.." har??? what story is that?????

can u describe more or not?

he bring me walk walk under the moon.... then... suddenly he disappear...... ah, i keep running and shouting...........ahh, run n run... ar.. and i saw a light in front of the beach..and i run towards it...there..he kneel down............ smiling........ bla bla bla...................

???

Jenn said...

er... a bit dramatic right??

his proposal not as romantic as you all imagine one lar.. can?!

No flowers :(
No ring :(

But after proposal we did go and see ring lar.. but decide to buy in M'sia cos it's way cheaper!!

Anonymous said...

Heart that matters... romance is there when 2 hearts are linked together...

Haha...I look forward to hear sun's darling's proposal... :P

Happy for you all...