Thursday, January 29, 2009

planning

wah... didn't know that wedding planning can be soo mahuan.. :s

so many things to consider and so many things to do!!! even worst now that we are overseas...

Ok... I think so far, the plan is to have wedding ceremony in 2 place. Most probably will do Kuching wedding first and then Penang wedding.

And then we have to plan for our trip back to Penang. Where we are going to stay. Where we are going to settle down...

That's the downside of 2 crazy people dropping everything in the first place to go see UK and then decided to come back after getting bored of the place... :s

Boys & girls.... don't repeat our silly mistake ok... plan ahead & plan far!!!

Venue... Venue... Venue... we definately need help to find out about this.. We are moving towards beach wedding... probably in Parkroyal. Any other good hotel around that you guys can think of?
Good location for wedding, reasonal price, good food...

Wedding photo package.. this lagi headache!!! I'm not sure what sort of price will give us what kind of package. We don't want indoor photos... we would like outdoor shoots, eg: by the beach..
I think he will looks really really cool with tux, holding a guitar, under a tree... :) something that means something to us.. :)

need ideas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Lone Pine hotel... the dinner is held on their garden besides the beach..pretty cool! but need to prepare repellent for guests.. :P

Just let me know what I can help you to do in Penang such as getting some resources..I've few contacts when I was running the events in my previous company.. I am more than willing to help... :D

Look forward to attend this lovely wedding ceremony...

really happy for you my dear... :D muaks..

Anonymous said...

i got my friend very pandai take photo one...... also got do wedding shot for ppl.........
http://tangsk.multiply.com/

yeah...

Jenn said...

Lone pine.. hmm never thought of that.. wonder how much the package will be... We thought of Parkroyal.. do you think it will be more ex than Parkroyal?

As for wedding photos, we are not too worry as PCC got soo many good photographer.. one of them is our beloved FH!! :)
Dom's ex boss also took quite nice wedding photos...

dunno lar... pening lor... somemore limited budget because have to do 2 places. One in PG one in Kuching.

Anonymous said...

well, I can help you to get the quotation if you want to know. I know Lone pine is not cheap, anyway. It's the subsidiary of E&O Hotel...

Wow, since we have so many talents.. then just DIY la..
FH- photographer
AG - Chef
Moon - wedding cake
Eagle - Games,entertaining, cooking, joking,
Star - ushering, coordinating, cutting (bawang??), make-up, shopping, fashion....

hahha..how does it sound?
Venue - Kerachut!

:P
Wow, so fun lo...

saadhaka said...

Ok.. You 2 are the craziest, yet bravest people I know... so far :).
And I really admire you both for that ! :)