Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Happii Niu Year everyone!

I miss CNY at home... steamboat during the eve of CNY, fire crackers everywhere despite the ban by the gov't.... Those rich people will keeps on lighting the long fire crackers till past midnight or till your are deaf... whichever comes first... (which makes me think that the gov't must have forgotten to ban fire crackers in Kuching!!)

Collecting Ang Pao from relatives.... eat Bak Gua, all sorts of junk food that makes you sick and also makes you glad that CNY only happen once a year! :s

Visiting all the long lost aunties & uncles, great grandma's sisters and great great grand uncle's mother's sister's son's granddaughter that you din't know they exist till CNY!!

And what did I do this CNY?
I worked! and wear black uniform somemore! Despite Chinese taboo of wearing black during first day of CNY! feels like we are mourning lar.. haha...

I'm so sad... my friends... please give me Ang Pao to cheer me up pleasssseeeee......

Anyway.. Gong Xi Fatt Chai! :) Hope that all of your CNY celebration is much better than mine...
Don't forget my ang pao ok... :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! Looks like you need to give me angpow instead... ;)

Jenn said...

haha.. not yet not yet... engaged only.. not married yet... =D