Friday, March 7, 2008

Give thanks

Have been complaining too much about my life, it's time to give thanks...

Thank you, Lord for holding back the rain and strong wind yesterday after my car window has been smashed!
Thank you for sending me many friends that care for me especially Sun & Star.
Thank you for giving me a good manager that don't pressure me despite all the work pressure that i already have.
Thank you for a calm partner that I have now. Though he is blur most of the time but when incidents happen, i can count on him to sort things out for me.
Thank you for the dream that we share.
Thank you for giving us the courage to pursued it.

Thank you Lord! :)

Star, thank you for the little E-card you sent. It made me cried. Thank you for your encouragement! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah~~ give thanks is good.. amen amen~~