Friday, March 21, 2008

OCBC bank

I went to OCBC bank just now during lunch time, hoping to get some bank statements printed out for the visa application.

Push open the glass door and there's only 1 girl sitting there attending a customer. looked around.. hmm.. nobody... then i remembered that their teller counter is on the first floor.. weird..
I walked up and approached a girl at the counter and told her what i want. They say they normally don't print statement for customers. If requested, they will charge RM10 per statement.
My first reaction: What the hell?! RM10 for a statement?

That's it. I'm going to close this bloody account and transfer the money else where... RM10 for a freaking statement... what toilet paper they use to print?!!!!
I could buy 2 stake of A4 paper and print till i puke!

No comments: