Friday, March 21, 2008

I'll be fine

Last night, his aunty from UK messaged us, asking how are the progress for UK application. Then half way through the messaging, she told us that she thinks it's better for him to go over first and settle down before i go over.

hmm... am i really that incapable of taking care of myself that I need him to settle down first before i go?

Are they worried that I might drag him down in whatever things that he's supposed to achieve?

Or they are just concern about us moving so far away?

I appreciate their concern, I think I'm old and wise enough to take care of myself in a foreign land. I have foresee that there will be lots of difficulties, cultural shock, different people, different environment, but I'm up for it!

To me, going to UK is like a fresh start for my life. To start everything anew in a total foreign land.

Com'on people... have a little faith on me, ok?
I'll be fine

No comments: