Tuesday, March 18, 2008

new government

just like in the politic world, my work place is like that too... only we have no say in who is the new leader is.

We will have new manager soon in our team. I never work well with female boss because they are too bossy for my liking. I like freedom. The more you control me, the more i'll ignore your instructions!
My previous 2 male manager know that i'm the independent type and don't like being control much. They let me do what i like because end of the day, it's the result that they are looking for, not HOW i get those results.
Female boss is different, they are like a hawk, watching your back every 5 minutes. asking for updates everytime there's new things come up. I don't think that's how things should work on everyone.

oh well.. this won't be for long.

Should i resign now or wait for another 2 weeks after the visa confirmation?

No comments: