Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 more days

now I'm sitting at Dom's living room.

9 more days before our actual flight. Him mom constantly questions our plans there and our plans after all these. None of us can bring a decent answer out of our mouth.

I can only plan at the back of my mind not too sure if the plan can be put to action or not. As for him, he has too many plans and it seems that he had made me & himself confuse.

At the same time, I had this funny feelings that we might not be able to see all these come true. Odd... end time perhaps are coming soon.. too soon..

9 more days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.crosswalk.com/singles/11575956/

just read about this... :)

flight has ady booked..
counting days...
what else to worry ler?... Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all~ be a cool jen.. yeah~