Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Farewell thoughts

We finally are in KL now...I don't think I'll miss Penang a bit but I'll miss my friends... A cool bunch of friends with all sort of different characters & behaviours...but I love them all because they are part of my life now...they have set footprints on my heart.

Andrew, he's one of our first friend in Penang.... a very ego man, but without him, it's not fun.. hehe
David & Mel, also one of our first friends in PG as we were from the same CG. Great travelling partners as we have travelled together to KK 2 times.

WK, it's like his thinking is another world which is not parallel with ours but that makes him funny

FH, a very quiet but wise man. He's sort of like a role model to us because he have patient in handling most people that we might be impatient with.

CM & YS, funny couple. I know them having so much problem during their courtship and it's amazing to see them got married finally..

CY, you are my blog buddy. Love your honesty and all the burung gagak action for WK & andrew.. haha... I'm gonna miss u very badly.. eh... FH, good guy lar.. boleh consider, if get married, don't forget me ya.. :p

PW, you are also my blog buddy & period buddy too... haha.. it's like everytime i got period, u also have too... haha...Don't worry so much about those "E" issue lar ok...the perfect Mr E will come along...


Lily, too bad I only got to know u not long ago.. dang... missed all the delicious cakes ... you are a very sweet lady and don't give up baking no matter what... missing the fruit cake de. :(

I'm missing my CG members as well as the 3 kids in our CG...
I'm missing the masak-masak time in the kitchen & PW's house...

Thanks for the great 3 years we have in PG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gua gua gua........... need to specify name so clear meh.......... tension lor..