Saturday, June 21, 2008

this is it

Now it's 5.10pm, our flight is another 4 hours & 20 minutes. Didn't know that packing to go overseas can be soooooooo tiring!!! I think we have finally finished packing & it's still overweight.. sigh.. wat to do...

One worry though, our flight is 21st June but our visa only starts on 25th June.. :s hopefully won't have any problem with that..

I think I'm gonna miss Malaysia, especially my hometown. KL is too funky monkey & fast & furious for little kampung girl like me. Penang is still ok as long as there's no traffic jam & less motorbikes.. hehe.. wishful thoughts..

ok.. enough of confusing thoughts... one minute excited, another minute scared pulak... siau liaw... whatever lar... all is too late de, the flight is tonight so no turning back now!

Anyway, few days ago, I managed to drag Dom to take roller coaster ride in Genting.. whahaha...
should see his face reaction.. too hilarious to describe!! hehe... He has never taken such rides before and for the first time that day, he took all the crazy rides in Genting.

One thing about Genting that we don't like is... there are sure to have some stupid rides that we will kena tipu one. The last my sister & I went for the rides, we got conned by some stupid pirate train. We thought that was very bad until we came upon the "Crazy Space Lab". Name sounds canggih so we decided to try, thinking that it must be some 3D ride up to space. It turns out to be pure crap. We can't hear what the little mad scientist is talking and the background music is drowning his voice. Then the whole thing just shakes abit, the outer ring turns around showing us some "mince meat organ", bloody aliens and some space thing.

So if u guys ever drop by Genting, please don't go for that ride ok? It's a waste of ur time and brain cell! & if u guys ever go Genting, don't forget to invite me ya.. :p

Boy... i think i'm missing all these fun de..

Malaysia... bye... I'll see u again...

No comments: