Thursday, September 18, 2008

questions & tonnes of questions..

Have you ever suddenly stop everything that you are doing and think to yourself... what am i doing here? Why am i doing this?
I'm having this moment now... I wonder about my purpose here in UK. I don't know what am i doing here. I'm not sure what's gonna happen next.

Everyday, I walked to work. That 15 minutes of walks everyday made me think alot. I ponder about my future here. After my visa expires, what am i going to do next. Can I stay here longer? if not, do i go back to my hometown? Will there be jobs for me? If I don't, where should I go? maybe the next country to explore is US... maybe...

I thought about marriage. With our situation like this, will we ever be stable enough to get married? Or we will just continue to travel and forget about the marriage thing. Afterall, it's not cheap getting married nowadays.

Do any of you feel like this too sometimes? Or I'm just the only lunatic here with questions swimming crazily in my tiny brain.

If one day, God appears and He allow you to have a peek about your future life... will you do it or just let it happen naturally?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a tentmaker in UK perhaps?

mmm.. bunch of us attending the book of revelation class.. really interesting...!! at first gotta know bout the dream of king nebuchadnezzar, dream of daniel (7, 8), ram and goat, 4 beasts...
today gotta learn about the 7 seals.. 7 bowls.. 7 trumpets...144000... wa.. tomorrow is a full day class.. mm, interesting.. really interesting..

surely u are part of his mightly plan.... pray that he will reveal to you ;)

Anonymous said...

PMS kut?? :)

ppl like me always have tonnes of questions in mind so you're not the only one.:P

Like Sun and I always said, young adult's problem: relationship, career and financial. So, don't think too much as many of us are struggling in life. However, we are blessed that we have almighty HIM with us.. :)

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageiues. Do not terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go." ~ Joshua 1:9

Darling, Gambateh!! Don't give up your dream... It's always beautiful to have dreams...

muaks..

Jenn said...

:)

Thank you all the darlings!

I think it's the gloomy weather here and can cause my mood to go nuts.. haha...

muaks.. miss you girls!