Wednesday, September 3, 2008

rain.. rain..go away...

Ok.. enough of talking about gloomy stuff.. the weather here doesn't really turns better... goodness... the rain should really get a life and go to Malaysia...:p
let's talk about something else... hmm... let's talk about my hair... =D

My hair is getting a bit out of control... long and it gets tangled... like a bush.. on second thought. i think i look more like a lion now...

anyway.. any tips to tame it or at least make it abit tidy? any product or cream or hair stuff that you guys use tat is really good to cure that problem?

I tried baby oil.. sometimes it gets abit too oily for me... i like the shine though...

I thought of cutting of the hair... but bloody hell.. it's freaking expensive to get a hair cut! So have to tahan a bit before cutting it away..



help...

i don't want to become...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend just asked me to get WATSON hairmask... haha, yet to get...

dunno there can get or not..

Jenn said...

watson... here don't have watson lor... sigh...

i tied it in a bun today... look like ah ma.. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hahha.... i sometimes put baby lotion ler...not that oily...hehe

Anonymous said...

btw, raining season back in Pg too..gloomy and cloudy all the time.. :S..so the UK rain better dun come.. :P

Anonymous said...

ah, i think it come liao.... raining cats n dogs the whole day................. hahahahaa..... double up our rain portion here.. jen must ve a nice sunny weather there?

wei, show us ur pic la.... let me laugh a bit.. hahaha