Sunday, September 7, 2008

rambling

I'm very tempted to go out and see the night life of the Lake District...

but I fear for my safety as there's been a lot of stabbing cases going around and it normally involve teenagers stabbing their friends... Dunno what is wrong with these people... Must be high on drugs or alcohol. A moment of highness that might cause some innocent life lost.. Is it worth it? I doubt...

Therefore I choose to stay at home. Gone online a thousand of times, not knowing what to do, the same music has been playing in the background a thousand of times too... I think it's time to get more new songs.

Dad has been pestering me to continue my degree, especially after attending my bro's convo recently... I'm tempted but that means it may cost alot if i choose to study here. I don't trust our local Uni... I just don't like how they work...discrimination...

Thinking of taking an online study... do I have such discipline to organise my time? Well.. maybe... If I continue to live alone.

Something has to be done soon... before i die of boredom

Should i take part time study? Should I take another job?

Maybe I should do both. I can fulfill my dad's wish, earn extra cash to cover for the study cost and keep boredom away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can apply to study there ar??
hehee, got scholarship ar?

good idea ler..study + working...

Anonymous said...

It sounds like u seriously need a night out (or a drink) before deciding to jump into a big decision like studying. Y not ask your colleagues/landlord to take u out?
Or if neither of them are available, y not just go anyway? I had the fear as well. I still do. But I seriously wanted to go out coz i'd die of boredom and it's be such a waste to sit at home. So, just remember to take the necessary precautions, such as stay away from dark places, be in crowded areas, if you see trouble run, listen to your instincts ... etc etc.
I've been going to salsa places on my own in london. But I went with a friend the first time. When I became familiar with the place, I was more confident to go alone.
Should give it a try?

Jenn said...

yeah.. i think i need a night out.. I've got so bored that i've finished 2 bottle of wine at home while listening to the songs that i've downloaded.. haha...

Ling.. u r one brave girl.. :)
u miss your boogey geng in PG?