Tuesday, September 23, 2008

under 21

Yesterday, we went blueberries picking by the lakes.... There's plenty of those & it's quite tricky too...

Berries have thorny stems & there's another plant that always grow next to the berries that can sting you when u touch the tips of the leaves... I got sting 2 or 3 times, cut by the thorn 2 times... :(

Here's some pics of us doing berries picking.


Lake Windermere


Do I look under 21? :p


Ah Siau picking berries


The view as we go along picking berries


He's going to be my new coat.. muahaha


The last part was me ouching away as I got sting by the plant.. :(



So... after berries picking, we decided to pop in to Tesco to get a bottle of white wine and buy fish & chips for dinner.

We pick up a bottle of wine and I head to the cashier to pay... then the lady ask for my ID... I said I have none.. then she say she can't let me buy it because I look under 21... ahhahahhahaha
She just made my day! ehehhe :p
So I have to get him to pay... but even she guess that he's only 23... hahaaah...

We Asians always look younger than our age, whereas the Ang Mo looks older than their age...

under 21... can u believe that?! haha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

har? can simply pick by the lake one ar?

the video u ouch ouch ouch away cute lor.. HAHAHHA.....

wah, a lot of berries lorr.. nice ar??? sweet or not??

haha, then u are 18?? may be 15.. heehee..congratulations... :D

Jenn said...

hahahha... painful ler..

yeah... it's free one.. because it's like wild berries... Most of them are sweet.. I gave the berries to my landlady and she say she will make dessert for us.. :)

Hahah... Yeah.. maybe 15... hahaha... good lar.. :p

Anonymous said...

It looks like a beautiful place! I'd love to visit you one day. :)
I get the under 21 thing too! Sometimes ppl 23. Its quite a compliment, ya?

Jenn said...

It is a beautiful place.. That's y sometimes in the morning can hear sheep "baa"-ing away... haha/..

Let's schedule a visit.. u come visit me... then i go visit u.. :)
As you have said it.. it will be nice to see familiar face in foreign land.. :)