Saturday, September 20, 2008

Whatever lah..

If I didn't leave my hometown, I would probably be in the same picture with her... proud parents, square hat on the head, and a paper that says MBA.

No.. instead, i choose to explore the world.... I choose to explore myself.

Regrets? Well... yeah... It's a lie if I say no... call it peer pressure, call it parents pressure... yes, I do feel the pressure to drop everything and go back to study again But then again, I keep on reminding myself of my dream. Dream that I'm not sure when it will be fulfilled. Oh well... God will decide on that...

Anyway... enuf of all the emo shit... Some good things happening in my hometown and my 2nd home in PG and i want to post my wishes here to them! :)

A big congrats to Ah Min & Mr Tham on their graduation.
Congrats to Joy & Edwin for the birth of their little baby boy.
Congrats to Penny & Ken on their wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regret traveling the world? well, I had my moments of doubt. Then, something or someone pops up at my most darkest moments to remind and inspire me to carry on.

Do u get any days off? Maybe you can come to London and visit me? I know the place a bit better now and can show you around :D

If you're interested in london, we could take a weekend flight to a european country. Was thinking either France, Spain or Italy.

Lemme know! :)

Jenn said...

Yes yes.. would love to go London.. how does your schedule looks like... maybe you can let me know when will you have your holiday then I can plan mine then we can meet in London

:)