Friday, February 15, 2008

changed

During my trip home to Kuching, i managed to meet with one of my church friend.
He changed so much that i hardly know him. It's not good to judge, it's true, but when I met him, I couldn't help and wonder what made him changed so much?

He used to be a faithful servant in the church, in charge of AV & sound systems. He's much of a quiet person that hardly talks much. He used to call me & another friend of ours Datin as we used to follow his car to go to church & CG. Those happen 3 years ago.

during our meeting, he told me that he haven't been going to church since 1 and 1/2 year ago. Due to some conflicts with our pastor, he decided to quit church. He also didn't search ard for other churches.

He said that he'll like to take it easy and not to depend on God too much. I was shocked but i kept quiet.
He said that he would like to focus on his career on video production which is expanding now.
He also said that he would like to see what other religion has to offer. Again, I was shocked.
He told me that he recently found some friends that shares with him a story about a person that experience near death situation. That person wrote a book about it and his friends seems to be worshipping the person that wrote that book. The author seems to be a Christian as he can quote bible verses but he also manipulate the meaning of those verses.

At that moment, i was thinking if the end time is coming?
Disasters every where, war never seems to end, even now, false preaching is coming up too...

I pray that my friend will come back to the light again...

No comments: