Monday, February 18, 2008

Detox plan

Today is my first day of my Detox program..
The purpose of this detox program basically is to spring clean myself after all the junk food i've been feeding myself on since CNY... :s
I started my day with only 2 oranges and 1 cup of detox tea.
My lunch later will be 4 small size bananas.
Dinner should be celery & carrots.
My weight this morning is 56kg (according to my home scale lar... usually in the gym will be another 3kg more... which one is more accurate... i also don't know...but i prefer to see smaller numbers.. :p)
let's see how much i can lose in these 5 days...
please don't tempt me with chocolates, KFC, McDonalds & Ice Cream, else don't blame me if i become violence! :s

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen... KFC..kia :P

heheheh~~~ okok..joke joke..~
want to see how violence u gonna be ma..

Anonymous said...

eee..so ngam..my detox plan start from tomorrow..:P

Jia You!!

that KFC girl, stay away from us plss...hehe...

Jenn said...

grrr.....