Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mix emotion

the first RM2000 has come in.
I guess this is the start for UK planning.
So many things to do, so many things need to be sorted out.

Anxious, happy, worried & sad.

Anxious because i just can't wait to get out of my job and have a new start in a new place. A totally new culture & new experience for me.

Happy because my dream is finally coming true.

Worried because there's too many "What if" questions lingering in my head.

Sad because i'll be leaving all my friends, leaving church duties & CG.

I may not be a good friend to everyone, but they have been very good friends to me. Like what Chin Yin said in her post, there are 2 types of friend & I'm glad I have many of type 2 as well. I'll definately miss the "masak-masak" time and supper time after church.

I'll miss you all girls...

No comments: