Monday, February 4, 2008

Prayer for a dear friend

Last Saturday, me & him was the MC for our dearest friend, YSCM's wedding. I think i screwed up big time.. :s

Said all the wrong things.. :(

I was suppose to say Ski, but the stupid mouth said snow... ??!! what in the world am i thinking?!
sigh....
People say France, I say US... alamak.... Geography fail habis habis.. :(

Anyway,
I'm really glad that they finally got married, after all the hassles and trouble they went through when planning this marriage.

I can't remember how do i get to know them, but I only get to know them very well during the shakey times of their relationship, but with God's grace, they've made it through the hard time. Hearing their stories, I've learnt what great patience God had granted them. I really can't imagine myself in their situation because it breaks my heart everytime when she told me their hard time, but I'm sure that all these comes from God to test their faith. Their faith is strong.

This is a special prayer for the couple:

"Lord, this is a new chapter of life for them, I'm sure they will have many challenges ahead, Lord, I know that all these tough times are trial and test for them and all happen for a reason. Lord, I pray that You'll provide them plenty of grace and love, courage and faith to stand strong and spread the gospel within the family. it may not be easy, but I do pray that their hearts will be soften by this couple through Your love. Lord, be in the midst of their relationship so that they will never have to depend on their own strength to solve all the problems, but instead, they can turn to You for a listening companian. Let them know that You are always with them so that they won't have a single doubt at all. Be with them always, Lord. Amen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! :)

Yeah, their story show their strong faith.. I am happy for them too...

Dear, U and D will have HIS blessing too because HE loves 2 of you...:)

"Dear Lord, I pray for your grace and love upon D&J's relationship. Lord, I ask for your strength and wisdom upon them so that they can go through the test under your guidance. Lord, may their love grow blossom and serve you together in their life. Amen."