Tuesday, August 12, 2008

exchange

Last night was a good night. Chatted with Sun & himself makes me feel better after being bullied...

Went home to cook dinner.. so used to cook dinner with him, i accidentally cooked dinner for 2 person... opps... looks like that will be my dinner tonight again..

The landlord & his wife made Mango & Laici Crumble and gave me some... it's delicious... maybe simply because it's home prepared dessert. We managed to talk much longer this time as I don't have to rush off to work. We exchange photos and talked about food. The wonder of food.. the topic of all nation... hahaha... I told them about Sarawak Laksa & Penang Char Kuey Tiaw... wah lau... makes me lau chui nua nia...

As she's pregnant, we also talk about our wedding ceremony & maternity leave... I ask them, how long is her maternity leave. She said 9 months... 9 FREAKING MONTHS!!!!!! 9 MONTHS!!! that's enough time for me to make another baby!!! Malaysia one so pathetic... 2 months nia...

Now you know where's the best place to give birth.... 9 months... wow....

No comments: