Monday, August 4, 2008

where I stay

I've shown you where i work, now it's only fair that I show you where I have been staying in the Lakes.

Pictures time! :)


this is the living room of the place that I'm staying.


This is the dining room


The kitchen


The staircase that leads to my room


My room! :)


My room from another angle



The view from my room

Nice right? I love this place.As you can see in the picture, summer time already using the thick comforter, can you imagine what's it like to be in the winter? Gosh.. i probably have to mummified myself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. wah ur bed small lo........ got fell down before ar? :P

nice view... i like the kichen.. haha.. the living room sofa also look like very nice to sit lei

Jenn said...

haha... never fall down before... but most time are just nearly fall down.. :p

ya.. the house very comfy...

maybe u can use some of the idea to renovate ur new place :)

meiyi said...

hey jennifer,
came across ur blog from chin yin's.
very nice place.. :)