Wednesday, August 13, 2008

who's the boss?

I can't never understand why some people are sooo soo bossy... i mean.. if you are the boss.. then fine, you are allowed to boss your employees... but now i'm talking about those working for other people and they are just a housekeeping staff...

2 of the girls that work in the hotel are like that. & they are sisters... (no wonder..)

anyway, what happen is, I'm suppose to be supervising them on their work but they turn around and said that they have work here longer and i have no rights to tell them what to do and instruct me to do some of their work...

So I had a word with my boss, just to clarify on this and she said that they are suppose to listen to my instruction and she said that most probably I'm new there so they took the opportunity to boss me around.... sorrylar... wrong person to bully...

So, she managed to talk to one of them, just to let them know who is in charge and what's their duty are. The manager speaks nicely to her, but that girl with a high and unpleasent tone told us that we are not her boss and she don't have the mood to talk to us and that we have just spoilt her day.... WTH???!!!!!! and she said tat me & my manager pakat together to bully her... hahaha... at that moment... when she said it... it was so funny that i laugh out loud...

Oh well.. good news is.. she's leaving us in 2 weeks time... what a relief... imagine have to handle her everyday... wah lau... it's either she kills me first or I'll just hang myself...

Glory to God for giving me strength to handle such people.

All the best to her future boss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ish ish ish..terrible la them..haha..good thing we r not easy to bully :p