Monday, August 4, 2008

God is good all the time...

... and all the time, God is Good!

Oh how i miss these phrase that the church always use...


God has been good to me, Amen!

He never fail to protect me from harm and even little things like the weather, He took care of me too. Every time, when i'm about to go home or about to go to work, He'll just stop the rain for me until i reach safely at home or at work.

I have to thank Him for this job that I'm having as well. I think He's giving me training for what I'm wishing of: running my own lodge or hotel.

Alot of times things just happen without you understanding why.

While I'm doing alright for my job now, he on the other hand seems having problem.

Sometimes, I wonder if God is training him to be patient or is preparing him for something much much better.

Darling,
be patient. I care for you but I've never been good with encouragement words.
While you are feeling lost for your career path, I feel lost too not being able to help you.
Just remember that Jesus loves you and He's always with you.

Lord,
help him. You understand him much better than I do. Help him find himself, find out what is his career path or his purpose for this life.
Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! :D

"Father Lord, thank you for your greatest love and blessing upon them. Lord, I uphold 2 of them unto your hand and you know the best for them. Lord, please protect them and provide them what they need. Father Lord, may your light shine upon them and guide them to the direction you want them to go. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen!"

Dear, read the verse in Genesis 29: 15 & 20... God says He's with us wherever we go, even we are in foreign land. :D Don't worry, you and him have HIM by your side...

take care and miss you here..

Anonymous said...

ooo.. so cham ar..not yet find work???
like that u need to piara him first lo.. hehehe..

god's timing always right one.. hhe, so no need worry.....

last week in church miss u both lor.. this week think want to make cooking/camping also miss u both....... i want to go up the house of bethal pray for u both to come back already.. ahahha, can ar? :P

Jenn said...

hahaha... i miss u all too...

Y don't u pray that u all can come here? =D