Monday, August 11, 2008

gloom...

The weather outside is gloomy.... it's raining again...

I went to a church on Sunday morning. Don't know what to expect, don't know who I will meet... at the last minute, i thought of not going because the wind is strong and rain is getting heavier.. in the end, i drag my lazy bum off the bed and went to church.

It's a small community church with only about 10 people there. They welcomed me and told me that it's an informal church. I smiled. They started on time with a prayer. During the prayer, i closed my eyes, not listening to what he's praying about, but i can feel my eyes getting moist. Odd..
what's going on? why am i crying? Is that Holy Spirit? Is it stress? Am i that tired? Am i sad? Do i miss someone that much? or Is it just the gloomy weather? I don't know... but i felt better afterward.

maybe it's homesick... maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...so kasian... lai sayang... mmmm...