Thursday, May 8, 2008

men & women

ya ya... my day 2 of KK is not up yet... it's taking longer than i thought because don't have the photos with me.. be patient ok darlings! :)

Man & woman think differently... don't you all agree? very good example of what happen last night...

Last night, we met up at QB to have dinner and suppose to shop together for tonight's gathering. But because he got work to do, so i do the shopping alone.. that's fine with me cos I actually prefer to shop without a man rushing me to finish off.. man.. ish... gotta learn to be patient lar these people..

anyway... after shopping, i was expecting him to go to my place to help out in preparing the ingredient.. ended up... i finish doing everything already.. 11pm.. still no sign of him, no phone call..

me being the more sensitive half, was a little worried.. you know.. JUST in case something happen to him or caught up in heavy workload, decided to call and check on him...

Conversation as below:
Me : hello... eh.. where r u now?
Him: at home lar.. where else...
Me: oh.. just checking lor... bla..bla...bla
Him: bla..bla..bla... so finish doing the preparation already? what r u doing now?
Me: Yalor.. going to sleep liaw...
Him: then why u call?
Me: wah lau... call to see if u are ok o not lar... no phone call, not coming to help... thought something happen to you lar...

what the *toot* right??!!!! I think if 1 day i disappear lar or kena kidnapped... he probably will only find out on the newspaper and not when he can't call me...

#(@&#%!@!

damn piss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahaha...man are from mars, women are from venus..

someone told me this b4:
"man are low-context lar, just tell me whatever you want. Else, I don't know."

!@#$%*&...:S

Anonymous said...

hahaa, unless u hold their food..then they remember to call u lor.. hahahaha.. MAN= sex, food, money..... hahaha