Wednesday, May 14, 2008

temptation

should i buy or not?
It's just a basic camera, which i think it's fine with me as i'm just a beginner in this thing. The reason i'm thinking of buying a cam for myself is i had enough of waiting for people to load those photos for me... :(
I want to have my own cam so that i can load it anytime anywhere I want and i can post it on my blog! :)
Now that i'm going to UK, it's even more logical for me to own one so that i can stay in-touch with my friends and show them how fat i've grown...
........
........
........
darn.. that doesn't sound very good...
anyway... should i or should i not? expensive wor..... :(
any sponsor?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RM500 ar?
find one cheaper one lor if money is concern... 3.2 megapixel also OK liao actually.. hehehee..~