Monday, May 19, 2008

wishes

Have you ever wish that certain situation, you can help to make some changes?

Situation at home became worst after I left home 3 years ago and my sister left to university 1 year ago.
Right now, I'm not sure going to UK is to fullfil my personal dream or just merely running away further from responsibility as a daughter?

I feel sorry for her; leaving her alone most of the times.
Leaving her with no one to talk to.
He has done nothing to help her. In fact, i think it's because of him, she's suffering in silence.
Does she knows what he's doing to her? I don't know.
I am angry everytime i thought about the messages he "accidentally" kept in his phone.
I am angry everytime that person calls him during family dinner.

I wish i can take her with me to UK. I wish to give her a better life.

I dreamt about him passed away a few days ago. He asked if I'm sad. I didn't answer but I think i'm not. It's cruel but i think what he's doing to her is even more cruel.

Perhaps life without him will be much much better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes things happen beyond our control…

‘She’ must have her reason to suffer in silence because this could be the wise choice she could make for the time being, looking at the whole picture.
Don’t make her think that she has ‘no choice' or she's 'stupid'. Your encouragement and support would be her driving force to move on and a force to change.

As eldest child at home, we are always aware of our ‘responsibility’ whether we like it or not. However, we know the responsibility is there. As long as you know you’re not running away from it, then pursue your dream without any excess baggage.

We may think that we hate that person because of their cruel action. However, when the dream become real one day, we may realize that we actually love that person but we don’t know how to handle the grudge we hold. Our rage blinds our eyes and heart.

My family has gone through many trials and suffering before we reach the stage of ‘peacefulness’. It takes years to change, accept, understand and love (again). We can't deny the fact that the family bond is forever there no matter how worst our family members are. There are 2 choices for us, we choose to love them or abandon them.

Happy family and marriage needs effort and time to build…

Just a piece of sharing..:)

Darling, all the best for your future!
We love you always…