Wednesday, May 28, 2008

things i wan to change

I can't believe that i hate this job so much!

Wait, maybe i don't hate the job, i just hate the people i work with and the way they manage things.

Never in my work life have i longed to be out of the company so badly!

I'm finally out of here... going off to a new place soon.

ok.. all the bad things.. be gone!!!! New things come!!!!

**************
I want to change myself. A fresh new start.

This whole month, i'm gonna get a good rest and arrange my thoughts and my perception about life and what's it all about.

1. Put God as my first priority! (yes, i'm guilty of neglecting God.. :(
2. Continue to serve in children ministry or explore other new ministry
3. earn money with God in mind
4. try more outdoor activities (yes, yes.. i'm guilty of being a sleeping pig and puteri lilin... i'm slowly learning ok? CY, i admire your outdoor spirit.. if only i have half of it.. :(
5. do jobs that makes me happy
6. social more ( i think i'm getting abit anti-social eversince i got this job)
7. live a health life ( exercise, eat healthy, cut down on junk food)
8. save Mother nature (don't really know how, perhaps by recycle, don't simply throw rubbish, service the car frequently, protest on the bas kilang... Bas Kilang is horrible as they emit very black smoke from the exhaust, killing trees, birds & human too by polluting the air)

ok... i think that's all i can think of the things that i wan myself to change... will update if there's more...

oh gosh... i'm sooo flawed... :(

No comments: