Thursday, January 10, 2008

action plan :(

Great… I’m in the action plan now for the next 1 month… sigh…

Target…target…target… money…money…money… the whole world concerns only about money.


Somebody, please grow me a money tree!!

I’m really tired; physically & mentally. My mind is running wild on how to make sure that I hit this month’s sales target; and the neck pain is taking away my sleep.

The UK Visa Application name card appears in front of me for the 2nd time after it went on a disappearing act since I took it from the British Council. Hmm.. maybe I should just check out the website, see what it has to say.

2 more hours to go before my one on one with my manager to discuss my action plan. Sigh.. This will be going on for the next 3 weeks…

I’m struggling to hit my target, I’m struggling to come to work, I’m struggling to change my mindset (my supervisor asked me to change my mindset, to be more aggressive)


huh? repeat that again?!

Arghh… I’m just plain frustrated with my life…

No comments: