Thursday, January 10, 2008

Open doors

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I saw 7 ray of light shining down from the sky. In my dream, I saw Jesus. He has a broken wings and he looked sad. What does it mean? Is God trying to tell me that he’s upset with me?


Ray of lights ?Jesus with wings? what does it mean?

I prayed for open doors to UK. I pray that me & Dom will be able to go UK to work, save money and go to other country to do business and to help in His mission work. The bible say in Isaiah 54:2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.”

So does that mean a “yes” from God?

Then I read the Daily Bread today and it says beware of Open Doors.

Which door Lord?

“Just because the Lord doesn’t stop us from something doesn’t mean He wants us to continue. To discern which opportunities to pursue, we need to “approve the things that are excellent” and to be “filled with the fruits of righteousness . . . to the glory and praise of God” (Phil. 1:10-11). “

Do you think it’s another “yes” from God so long as we serve His purpose?

“Lord, help me to understand You. Only Your way is the perfect way. Amen.”

No comments: