Thursday, January 24, 2008

Conversation of the day

Conversation over the phone between me & a customer:

PART I:

Me: Hi, Thank you for calling X computer, how can i help you?
He: I want to buy a Z computer.
Me: Sir, you called X computer, we only sell X computers
He: Oh, is it? Why is that?
Me: (shake my head...) Because Z is not our brand
He: oh.. what is the difference?
Me: (shake my head harder) It's just brand different
He: Do you know what they sell there?
Me: (thinking of killing him already) Sir, WE ONLY SELL X COMPUTERS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO THEY SELL.
He: Oh.. what do you sell then?

*Then I went on and explain to him the specifications of our computer.

PART II

Me: This laptop has 160GB hard drive
He: What is that?
Me: This is where you keep your files
He: oh... how wide is it? my files are 2 meters high
Me: (Scratch my head, thinking that he must be joking) Is this your first computer
He: Yes. I've never use a computer before.
Me: Ok. So does that mean that you store your files in physical documents.
He: Yes. so how do i get those in the laptop? Is there any slots that i can put it in?
Me: You can manually type those in or scan it in.
He: Oh... so you can't put the documents in one by one..
Me: (Nearly die of stroke because of him) No, but you can scan those in with a scanner
He: Oh... what's a scanner...

Now you should know why i want to kill my customers!

No comments: