Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weird dream

Weird dreams again.

I dream about my grandpa. He passed away few years ago.

I saw him in pain. Lying on a bed, bone structure all crooked. It's a horrible sight.

Then he asked me, why haven't i been visiting him? I said sorry. I said I was caught up with workload and no holidays.

He's upset. I dare not touch him for he looked so fragile.
Then my dad came in to open up the window to let air in.

I went outside with Chin Yin to have dinner.

After dinner, i went back in the room. I don't know where the room is. It's not familiar at all. Then the doctor came. He's slowly slipping into coma and passed away. My dad says that he went away in peace.

Then a voice in the background ask:
Why I didn't tell him about Christ? It sounds like grandpa. I told the voice, I don't know.

Then my phone alarm rang and I woke up, pondering the last question.

I haven't shared Christ with anyone at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dream of me?
hehe...

ya, i felt like that too when my grandma passed away...but 1 thing i keep telling myself...let bygone be bygone.....what matter is what we do NOW.. NOW... NOW... ;)

Jenn said...

haha... u see lar.. miss you until dream of u... :p

welcome back to Malaysia! :)

Hmm... I thought I've let it go, but it's kinda weird dreaming my grandpa who passed away 6 or 7 years ago... :s