Tuesday, January 22, 2008

tree overgrown

yesterday confirm PMS... every little bit of drives me nuts!

Yesterday after work, i drove home, wanted to park my car. then the neighbour's tree has overgrown and the branches soon are covering my car. I got a little bit irritated, but i rasionalise myself, got down from the car and just simply broke the tree branches and throw it back to the neighbour, you know.. just to let them know that it's time for them to trim their tree.

Mana tau, this indian uncle, walking out from somewhere, screaming at me and ask me what the hell i'm doing. Conversation as below (translated in English, BM not so good.. :p)

Uncle: Oi, what are you doing? throwing branches over to my house?
Me: your branches has overgrown and is covering my car. If one day, it fall & scratch my car how?
Uncle: Who say this is your parking slot? who gave you permission to park here?
Me: (fuming already) I paid for the bloody parking spot! you can check with the bloody management!
Uncle: mana grant!
Me: (blood boiling) this is your freaking tree, take care of it lar!
Uncle: If the tree want to grow that side, not my problem!
Me: (blood boiled even more!) ok. tak tau jaga pokok, jangan tanam lar!
*continue to break the tree branches. will saw the freaking tree down tomorrow!!!!!

See lar.... these kind of people also have! Last time my dad's rambutan tree overgrown de to neighbour's place, we some more feel so pai sei, took the freaking initiative to cut the tree down, give them rambutan to eat and say sorry... this uncle... argghh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ops...cool down! cool down!

I buy you ice cream...:P Let's go!!

Anonymous said...

old man we don calculate with them la ya..hehee...sayang! muakss.............patience patience

Jenn said...

Hahaha.... ok ok...