Monday, January 14, 2008

God is really real one...

I slept from 4pm Sunday afternoon to 4am Monday morning… haha.. =D

Came back from the retreat and never felt so good before. Tired of course but I don’t feel so frustrated about my life anymore.

A lot of times, God show Himself real to me. He appeared in my dream, direct me to His words and this time in the prayer retreat, I told Him that if it’s His calling to receive the Holy Spirit this time, please send someone to touch me. Well, he didn’t really send someone… but He touched me with a flag.. hehe

Dom told me on the way back that when he was worshipping time, he heard a sudden sound of running water, just like what they describe in the book that he’s reading now “Good Morning Holy Spirit”. When he open his eyes, I was on the floor de.. wow…

If anyone has doubt about the existance of God, trust me.. He's real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! He is always real!!1

Jenn said...

thanks Chin Yin for vising my blog! haha :)