Wednesday, January 23, 2008

an ANT-ful day

wah... yesterday was a nightmare!! the thought of it still send shivers down my spine.. brr...

Yesterday, evening, i kepo kepo took out a new fruit juicer that i won few months ago and have a peek inside, thinking might want to start to use once i source more fruits. Mana tau, once i open it, 1 ant crawl out, then another, then another... then when i took the whole machine out, wah lau eh.... whole army of ants are there...

I throw the box at the basin and ran into my room and scream for help... the response i got?

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................. ANTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
He: Ants nia mar.....

Then he laugh at me for screaming -_-"
Boys are so cruel sometimes

If you think this is the end... not yet....

So, after we clear of the ants in the juicer box, then we went out.

When we got back, he went straight in to toilet to do some "major investment" ,while i went to the kitchen to grab some milk. it's pitch dark in the kitchen and i didn't bother to switch on the light as once i open the fridge, there's the fridge light.

I took out a small box of milk, put in the straw and start to suck away happily. I went inside my room with the air-con blissfully blasting away (Thank God for people that invent the air-con!).

Ah... this is life, i think to myself... then i feel ticklish on my hand, i open my eyes...
WAH...... ANTS again..... this time I don't bother to scream anymore, cause

First, my housemate got visitor outside;
Second, I don't want him to laugh at me again; &
Third, if he did come to my rescue, ermm... i don't want he come out from the toilet with something stuck in between.. eww...

Anyway, i ran to the kitchen, throw the milk away, open up the fridge, & to my horrow, another bunch of ants are hiding underneath the milk box... ew..... then i open the kitchen cabinet, took out the food stuff (luckily not much food stuff inside). Inside 1 of the box, apparently, there's another bunch of ants inside there.... wah lau..... sOOOOOOOOoooooooo... super geli...

I ended up clearing all the food stuff, washing the milk boxes & store it inside the fridge & i lost my appetite... :s

horror....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaa, his reaction is cute ha...hahahahaa!

but u r brave!! Ant-conquerer!

Jenn said...

haha.. thank you! thank you! :p
it's really gross though