Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not fair.. :(

I purposely don’t want to pick up my phone. It’s sooo not team-spirit, I know, but I guess they are too much. I should have followed Alexis example in the first place of never logging in for them.

I mean, this week, I’m working 5am, I took the trouble to wake up at freaking 4am to come to work on time, but they start work at 8am, like that also can come late.. like that also need people to log in for them. If 1 or 2 days in the whole week, ok lar, I close 1 eye lar, but this went on for the everyday!!! Some more late also not late 1 or 2 minutes, but for a freaking 10 – 30 minutes.. harlloo!!! Ur dad’s company ar?? Can like that one mer? Soo not fair.

Even both the manager & supervisor came earlier than them. The best part is, none of them say anything about this lateness. Just as a staff, what can I say? :(

Lord, work something about this. Please..

No comments: